Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Candy Stickers - A Great Way to Be a Light!

Every year I put these cute Halloween stickers on the candy we pass out to trick-or-treaters. The stickers are wonderful conversation-starters and are a great way to be a Gospel light to your neighborhood. I thought I would share them with you! Just click on each link to get a PDF version of the stickers. You can print them on address labels, or if you don't have any labels, you can simply print them on paper, cut them out, and tape them to the candy.


Halloween Stickers 1

Halloween Stickers 2

Halloween Stickers 3

Halloween Stickers 4

(Note: I originally downloaded the stickers from this site but have since edited them to my liking. However, this lady is the original sticker-maker so I want to make sure I give credit where it's due!) 

Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment